Page 4 of 39 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 389

Thread: Your stuff?

  1. #31
    Inactive Member peter c's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 15th, 2003
    Posts
    1,661
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Pedro,

    You have just devastated
    me with that performance!

    That was fabulous!

    [img]cool.gif[/img]

    You'll have to tell me your story,
    Pedro. Tell me about the project
    and yourself.

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ October 29, 2003 09:55 AM: Message edited by: peter c ]</font>

  2. #32
    Inactive Member peter c's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 15th, 2003
    Posts
    1,661
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Here, I'm trying to incorporate the double-kick
    more in my fills, something so new to me:

    www.thediametrixletter.com/dogpoops21.mp3

  3. #33
    Inactive Member buga's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30th, 2003
    Posts
    325
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I guess it pays off to be latin and actually understand the lyrics.

    Sum of those fills are crazy Peter, especially at the 30-40 stretch(and the one at exatly :22), the cymbal accents and combo's= [img]cool.gif[/img]

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ October 28, 2003 01:56 PM: Message edited by: Bozzio ]</font>

  4. #34
    Inactive Member FuseU1's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 15th, 2002
    Posts
    3,631
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Nice playing, PGalindo...I "dug the mess outta that"...
    The great thing about this board is that there are indeed some fine players, here...I've enjoyed what I've heard from stv, louie, pete c, PG, omni, method, amongst the others who may have posted mp3s [don't 4get Erskoman - that goes w/out saying]....

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ October 29, 2003 02:55 PM: Message edited by: FuseU1 ]</font>

  5. #35
    Inactive Member peter c's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 15th, 2003
    Posts
    1,661
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    FuseU1,

    The FASTEST way to record is
    with your PC mike. Of course,
    the quality won't be that good
    BUT you asked.

    Just open up your recording
    software - like CREATIVE and
    use the appropriate program.

    Then, you have to convert the
    .wav file to .mp3

    What kind of sound software do
    you have on your system?

    [img]cool.gif[/img]

    <font color="#a62a2a"><font size="1">[ October 29, 2003 02:58 PM: Message edited by: peter c ]</font></font>

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ October 29, 2003 03:01 PM: Message edited by: peter c ]</font>

  6. #36
    Inactive Member FuseU1's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 15th, 2002
    Posts
    3,631
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ...[pete - go to the newer topic "Posting mp3s" on here]....

  7. #37
    Inactive Member XNavyDrummer's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2002
    Posts
    871
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Pedro G,

    Nice work on that tune in 27!!

    Andy

  8. #38
    Inactive Member Pedro G's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 28th, 2003
    Posts
    179
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi, thankyou for the nice coments, I'm glad that you like the song. I know the guys in this forum are serious so it means a lot to me.
    I tryed diferent ways of counting but the most comfortable was to count a measure of 6/4 plus 3 16th notes, so I'm counting something like 1...2...3...4...5...6...123.
    In the solo I memorize the vamp so I'm not counting, just trying to stay in the form and catch some accents.
    This is not a proyect, it's just me!, I compose the song and secuenced all the parts for that show. I have a bunch of music in my computer and I'd like to play it live, so maybe I'll try something in the future.
    If you want to contact me this is my email: [email protected]

  9. #39
    Inactive Member FuseU1's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 15th, 2002
    Posts
    3,631
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    Besides the sequence/beat itself, I also liked that...4give me for saying..."Weckl'onati-esque" fill at approx :26-:30 [img]wink.gif[/img] .... [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ October 29, 2003 04:05 PM: Message edited by: FuseU1 ]</font>

  10. #40
    Inactive Member stavis's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 27th, 2003
    Posts
    12
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm hearing some great stuff here! Very impressive.

    Pedro G, how would you count 27/16? I've never even heard of that time sig. before. [img]eek.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •